Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Road is My Middle Name

I borrowed this title from one of my favorite Bonnie Raitt songs and it seems appropriate.

I love travel and adventure and looking forward to the next one, which will be a road trip to California. I have been in Utah now for several months and it's become clear that it's where I need to be. It's time to make a trip back to the Bay Area and retrieve my belongings which have been safely tucked away for almost exactly three years now. The thought of having all of my things around me and accessible after so long makes me a little giddy. I also have moments that border on terror at the thought of being in one place, but realize that it doesn't mean I can't have the freedom to roam like I have in the recent past. I have been a little scared to stay still for too long, but now have found so much peace and joy in the stillness.

People and events have unfolded that make me know without a doubt that I am in the right place at the right time (as always). All I need to do is continue to listen.

Everything is revealed in the silent moments.

It is the Fall season and I feel full and abundant. What a great harvest it is. Everything has led me to this moment and it is so beautiful and so perfect. A safe and happy landing.....

Om Shanti  Shanti  Shanti

No comments:

Post a Comment