Saturday, September 5, 2009

Old Digs and New Digs


I finally got moved out of my funky apartment at 445 Sausalito Street in Corte Madera that I've been in for a year, and away from the crazy landlady, Tiffany O'hara. She did everything she could to make this transition difficult for me. And I fear that I'm not done yet. She already told me that she plans to keep some of my deposit money so we'll probably end up in small claims court. Damn. Bummer to have to think about necessary stuff like this.

I am staying with my friend Sabrina in her beautiful home in Mill Valley. It's so peaceful and tranquil here and I'm resting comfortably before launch.

It's been a busy weekend so far. Went on a full moon cruise on San Francisco cruise last night with my friend Susie. It was amazing. Today slept late, read for a while (The Art of Racing in the Rain - I highly recommend it), coffee with Debbie, then to Sausalito Arts Festival to see the band Night Ranger from the '80's with Christy. It was a whole lot of fun.

Tomorrow will go to the Homestead Valley Music Festival or the Drakes Beach San Sculpture contest. So many events, so little time. I love the Bay area!

No comments:

Post a Comment