Monday, January 25, 2010

Re entry

I've been back a week now and it's been good. I have been getting a lot of rest, eating a lot of good food and even made it to the gym once. It's been raining every day since I returned.

I'm back at my friend Sabrina's house, keeping Diamond the kitty company while she's out of town. It's so nice to be back here, the place where I was before I left. It's still just as peaceful and beautiful as ever.

I have loved being able to reconnect with my friends and talk about my travels. It helps me to process it all. I will get together with my wonderful bookclub girlfriends on Thursday. Can't wait! Going to see The Pink Floyd Experience at the Fillmore on Wednesday. That should be another transformative experience.

I'll be posting more about my travels as it all settles into me and around me. So please stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment