Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today's the day

It was my last night in my temporary home at Sabrina's, which has been so wonderful. I stayed up way too late. Too giddy and excited to sleep. Her husband Gerry made me a delicious breakfast this morning. It was so sweet. Salmon, onion and caper omelet, potatoes, toast, yummy hot coffee with cream. We had a nice visit. I am wishing him the best on the challenges he's about to face with a medical procedure next week.

I'll finish packing, printing out what I need to on the computer, run some things up to my storage unit, pick up a few last minutes items to pack and will be ready to head to the airport with Susie later tonight. We are like a couple of school girls. So excited!

I've been feeling very emotional the last few days. No matter what happens on this trip, I think my life as I know it right now is finished. I huge chapter is coming to a close and I'm about open a new one. The way that I view the world will be different after today. It's so exciting to open new doors!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing what's next. I'm keeping you in my heart and sending all sorts of love and support your way.

    ReplyDelete