Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Winter in Utah

It's nice to be here in the crisp, cold air. It feels like it's clearing my brain a little.

I had a great weekend with Taylor, Julian and Dylan. We went to the Dinosaur Museum and Julian had so much fun. He was pretty upset when it was time to go. He is so cute and so curious about everything. He goes at lightening speed from one thing to the next and it's a challenge to keep up. The three of us cooked a lot together, watched movies and played with Julian. It was pretty cold outside so it prevented us from doing some things.

Today it was gorgeous and clear so I took a nice drive up to Sundance and had a delicious lunch. I have a friend who works there and it was good to see him again. I sat outside where they have a fire going at the base of the ski lift and had a nice conversation with a man and his son about India and the state of our world. It was really interesting. Now I am at the business center doing some work that I need to catch up on. I'm writing up some proposals for some of the projects I worked on in India. I hope to help them raise some much needed money.

No comments:

Post a Comment