Thursday, March 25, 2010

What happened to March?

Boy, this month has flown by. It seems like we were just celebrating Taylor's birthday on the 2nd and now here it is, almost the end of the month.

I'm winding down my time here and it's good and strange too. I have loved being in Utah but feel like I must get a move-on with whatever I'm doing next. I need to get back to California and get back into my business networks and back with my friends there. I am missing my girlfriends very much. I miss the weather and the food there too. And I miss the ocean. And the cable car. And the wine country. And the live music. And the festivals.

I'm going on a little overnight trip to Wendover (we used to call it "Bend-over") with my friend Sandra and her boyfriend and about 40 of his friends and family. Should be lots of fun. Then when I get back, I'll jet off to Vegas for a few days with my friend Amber. It will be nice. Then, mom and dad will be back from their winter in Arizona and I can't wait to see them. Susie will come out a few days later and we'll head back to California in my car. We plan to take several days and hit some of the beautiful places along the way. I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment