Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Calcutta Thursday

A quick stop at a dusty little internet cafe off the crazy streets of Calcutta. I am out shopping for some Henna and to refill my cell phone card. I bought some cute little hair bands for all the girls and some chocolate. I am going to check the possibility of ordering pizza tomorrow night before I leave. That will be quite a treat if I can pull it off.

I got up early and went out with some of the girls for some exercise before they went to school. We went several blocks to Elephant Park to do some stretching and walking. It was nice. I love walking the streets with the girls. People are really curious about what this blond American girl is doing with teenage Indian girls. They all stop and stare. When we were at the park we had a nice little crowd on the street staring in at us. It was funny.

Off to Darjeeling on Saturday and looking forward to some clean air and to see more of India.

No comments:

Post a Comment